Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jessie Jackson for Vice President!!!



Now wouldn't that be dream ticket? This guy must be intent on bringing down the Obama campaign. He is apologizing more often than a Barack-backing preacher. "Can't we all just get along?" Does he get crucified for using the "N" word? I say we Imus him. The scary thing here is he actually backs Barack. I mean if this guy is a supporter, what are we in for here? This is not the kind of change I am interested in.




On a somewhat related note, I have made a July resolution: I am swearing off both TV media and talk radio. One is so far left, and the other so far right (I don't believe clarification of which is which is needed), I just feel slapped around at the end of the day. I am going to wrap myself in bubble tape, read only the Internet and comic books, and spend the next 4 years in my underground bunker.
Is Ralph Nader running?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Worrying about an Obama presidency based on a single person supporting him and not McCain is a bit off. Are you saying I should be wary of Jesus because Hitler loved his Christianity? Small gov't, restrained Supreme Court, Tort and Mal-practice reform and you just making six-figures are perhaps better reasons to dis Barack. Jesse is not important, fearing his presidential preference gives him more credit than he's worth, which is none.

I didn't watch the news or listen to it for a year once. No fear, no hypertension, no wasted hours in my day was the result. So why can't I just turn off the Factor?

Rider159 said...

I am still looking for that McCain supporter who makes me nervous (did I say I was voting for McCain?), i.e. J. Wright, Jesse Jackson, Charles Barkley, Hitler etc...