Saturday, November 29, 2008

How was your Black Friday?

Mine went well. I slept in, had some McDonald's for breakfast and Starbucks, and finally made it to the mall. I found some great deals, and then when I asked for larger discounts the clerks gave it to me!! I love it! And I didn't even have to shoot anyone (like they did at the Toys R Us in Palm Desert, California), or run over and trample the store employees (thank you to the idiots in NYC). All in all, it's a good shopping day when you don't have to kill anyone. Way to get into the Xmas spirit. By the way, I hope you had a good Xgiving and Xoween. I can't wait for Xyear to get here, and then we have Xident's day and Martin X King Day and St. Xrick's Day. This may be my Xorite time of year.

So remember, next time you go out shopping for that $2 flat screen and tickle-me-elmo, try to not kill anyone (or X anyone).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing your part to right the economy rider. I can say my wife returned from Friday shopping uninjured, thank God. Black Friday Sales up 3% over last year. Nothing can stop the American consumer. Here's to yours entering into this X-vent season. We got out our X-vent candles and will be counting down the days to X-mas. Our house is hoping for a visit from ole X-Nick.

Erin said...

Well, I did get some great deals for x-mas. Hopefully the gyratingcobra will like his presents from some great x-mas shopping. How is the little one? Good deals for her? Well, I am off to run and then to shop some more. Thank goodness I didn't go to Toys R Us.