Saturday, September 6, 2008

A weekend off?

Somehow I ended up ahead in regard to studying, and now I get the weekend off. How great is that? Now I get to head to the Troyer's annual corn roast (always a great time), watch the Buckeyes and hang out in sweatpants all weekend. Well, let's face it, Sunday will be the day to work on my "honey-do" list. It is, at least, finally getting shorter. Who is enjoying the conventions (Republican/Democrat)? I have not watched much of either, I mean, who needs a week-long informercial from either party? It's going to get ugly in the upcoming months, and my goal is to avoid discussing politics/religion/weight-loss with friends and family. It always ends up as a fight, or them giving me lame diet tips (I need my carbs, people!).
So, does anyone need a place to live? I have a house for sale (big house), or rent on the east of Columbus. Let me know.

Have a good one, and go Bucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

R and R is vital to keeping a positive outlook and being focussed when the all-nighters again become neccessary. I regret that I am responding to this post.... post Coliseum Slaughter.... The Buckeyes still have the Big Ten, but wow what a beat down. Shame on USC for not winning at least five of the last six Nat'l Titles... They have like 15 of the top 20 college football players every year. I think the frosh quarterback does give us hope for the next two season in competing with the very best.