Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best advice I can give, don't vote.

That's right, I said don't vote. You and I both know that those voting machines are not hooked up to anything. They (the big bad government) are just messing with us. Maybe they decided we could not handle (or just did not want) the responsibility. Most people don't vote anyway. I would like to think that American Idol and Dancing with the Stars are proof that we want the privilege back. We just want to be able to text our vote in (limit 10 votes per phone, standard text message rates apply). Or maybe our next Presidential election could be like Survivor. 10 candidates have to survive on a Middle Class income, work at an actual job and vote each other off after various challenges including juggling children, work and relationships (not really throwing children in the air, but balancing the actual responsibility without a maid and a nanny). Oh, and they all have to drive minivans during the challenge. I know I would enjoy that more than the current process... and remember, don't vote because it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the presidential survivor idea, but until Aaron Barnett gets it going I will being voting.