Friday, October 10, 2008

Pacman...

So Pacman is in trouble again? Is anyone really surprised? He got into a fight with his bodyguard, who was hired to... keep Pacman out ... of... fights? How many more chances will this guy get? I'll tell you, as many chances as it takes until he is no longer useful to any NFL team. Personally, I think he is a thug who continuously fails to exercise self control (it couldn't be the steroids could it? No those are only in baseball) and society would be better served if he was playing on the same prison team as Michael Vick. A regular dream team.

On a separate note, has anyone really been effected by the stock market crash? I know rich people have (but as I am not one of those, I have not felt the pain), but as long as gas prices keep dropping I am not complaining. Ahh, to be young and naive.

2 comments:

Suprih's Blog said...

Today You published "Pacman",I thought you were creative, so you could make a great content.

You have a cool blog.

Don't had stopped contributing your sparkling idea in this blog. I was convinced this blog really useful.

May you be successful …….

Hope you can browse here:
http://www.enblog-gh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I wish to make a great response to your blog. Pacman was definitely getting rebellion again. How much money does this guy have left. I know Charles Barkley was right about rich people not going to jail, but Pacman has got to be out of money after the multiple thunder showers he set down in the script clubs. Roger Gadell make him go away. PS3 has a new game set to drop NOvember 1st... "Grand Theft Investment Bank" The object of the game is to stretch $1 into as many loans as possible, while avoiding campaign gift laws in an effort to get some insurance when it all blows up.