Saturday, October 4, 2008

I want to be fatter...

I think we should go back to the days of yore when being fat meant you were successful and powerful. Perhaps I could be king? or at least some sort of royalty. What can I say, I like to eat and I hate to exercise. If I were king, exercising would be illegal (but not the type of illegal where you still get benefits and stuff, I mean like really illegal). I believe the world would be a better place and much more peaceful. Have you ever noticed fat people are more fun (jolly, if you will)? They generally aren't as retentive as those skinny folks and let's face it, sweat pants are amazing. So I say, let's eat, drink, eat some more and be merry (unless becoming mary requires surgery).

Here's to the supersizers and mighty kids' meals...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My only prejudice I have is directed at fat people, and the current pop culture has me conditioned to get an erection when I see small waisted women free of cellulite. Oh to live in a time where bedding fat women was a treat reserved for the wealthy and connected. Rider, you are a man living in the wrong era my friend. I can only imagine how much bigger Mona Lisa's smile would have been had you been around to court her.