Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cigars, Music and the Open Road



The weather today was beautiful, so I decided to take a drive out into the country (or maybe it was just Newark). I had my super trendy iPod connected to my car speakers, the windows down and a fantastic Honduran cigar. For a moment I felt like Tony Soprano. However reality struck once I had accidentally inhaled the cigar smoke. By the time I got out of the car I was light-headed, seeing bright flashes of light (what was in that cigar) and stumbling around like a giraffe on a trampoline. Clearly I am no Soprano. In fact, I may not even be a real Italian (I have this adverse reaction to olive oil). Obviously I am not a seasoned cigar smoker. O yeah, and my iPod died while I was out so the whole music thing didn't really work out. I hate nice days.

1 comment: