Friday, June 27, 2008

The last American business...


Have you ever thought about where your money goes? Shopping at Walmart sends it to China, buying a new car and that cash is probably on its way to Japan (I can't remember the last person to buy an American made car). What about produce, you ask? Most of that is coming from South and Central America. So where you can you go to make sure your money stays here?


The Yard Sale!!!!


That's right, it's the last American business and now is the season. Might I also mention I am hosting one of the yard sales (entrepreneur that I am) this weekend, and every weekend for the rest of the summer (or until my stuff runs out). So if you are looking for a deal (whether on a pair of French doors, or a faux life preserver), stop on by.


Have a good one.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would buy you out of house and home rider but I can't afford the gas to get up to your place.