Friday, August 29, 2008

Can One Read Too Much?


It has been a busy week, but things are progressing. My outlines for Property, Torts, Contracts and Civil Procedures are up to date. I have heard, " don't start your outlines yet because you will end up throwing them away and starting over in 4 weeks," but I figure at the very least it gives me practice and it breaks up the reading. My reading is somewhat caught up (if that can ever be true), I only have 8 more chapters to read for Legal Writing and then I will start reading for next week's classes. Is it bad that I have started reading Grisham's The Firm again?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The firm remains one of my favorite five novels of all time. If that book doesn't make you want to read and practice law, then you are illiterate and don't like money.