Thursday, August 21, 2008

Orientation is Over, Now the real work begins

So orientation is over, and it has been an experience. Every day I come home with a headache. My brain is clearly not use to the work. This week I read 100 pages and briefed 5 cases, and class does not start until Monday. I love Orientation. Gone are the days of undergrad and team building at Camp Gideon. Now it's all about Legal Writing, appellate arguments and financial aid seminars. It's always fun meeting new people (including this guy, http://www.paralegalsblog.com/2008/08/paralegal-sets-sights-on-rising-lawyer.html ), and I am going to experiment with the study group idea and see what happens. My favorite part about law school so far is the automatic doors. They are not the kind you see at the grocery store, they open from farther away and make you feel important. All in all, a good week.

No comments: