Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2 of Official Classes

wow. I am going to need to spend more time reading. For those of you that call yourselves my friends, I apologize. I promise we can hang out again in 2011. Also, you may have noticed a shift away from my usual political and social rants. That is because I have moved into the library and no longer am concerned about the world outside these walls. Let's face it, unless you are rich it doesn't really matter what you think when it comes to our country's policy (all you protesters out there, just keep on thinking you are making a difference). I did see a quick note regarding Obama's running mate, and I must express some disappointment. I doubt the man from Virginia is really about change (he is from the "Washington is broken" club, isn't he?). I was kinda of hoping Obama would keep it real and pick Jesse or Al. O well, back to my book on torts.

No comments: