Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry, it's been awhile. I was in Mexifornia for a couple of weeks, and I also moved to Cleveland. Mexifornia is an amazing state. First of all, if you remember a few weeks ago an illegal immigrant shot and killed a father and 2 sons in San Francisco. The reason is unclear, one thought was road rage, another was mistaken identity (the assailant thought they were rival gang members). One thing is clear, this killing could have been avoided if it were not for the sanctuary laws of San Fran. This guy had been in jail previously on felony charges, but local law enforcement is prohibited from cooperating with federal law enforcement. What is so wrong with deportation? Shouldn't these illegals have to go through the process like everyone else (including my great grandparents)? I have family in the California Highway Patrol, and they are discouraged from reporting illegals. Amazing. And to think, these immigrants get better health care than the poor Americans.

I had an exciting time in Mexifornia, so to recap:
I was bitten by fire ants in the desert, I went black widow spider hunting (I swear, one of these spiders had a face, and gave me the finger before my brother-in-law killed it with a blow torch), and survived an earthquake. I did enjoy a nice round of golf, and some of the best Mexican food ever (breakfast burritos from Del Taco).

Good Times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how do poor illegals get better health care than poor legals? seriously i hear it all the time. Is there programs in California that give healthcare to only illegals.