Sunday, August 31, 2008

Palin for VP, I like it


It's a battle of the minorities, you gotta luv it. So if you are a Democratic woman (or Black Republican), who do you vote for? Everyone seems caught up in making history, but what is really best for the country? I happen to have a soft spot for children with disabilities from my days helping out in a school for children with disabilities, and Palin has a son with Down Syndrome. So as long as everyone is throwing their votes to the wind in the name of history, that is where I am throwing mine. McCain may be a bit liberal for my taste, but Palin is a mom, and everyone listens to mom. And hey, she's pro-life and that happens to agree with my Bible.
In case you didn't know, that is here now, and back in the 80's as a sportscaster. A sportscaster!!! I am telling you this woman is perfect for the White House.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, Palin is a looker. And don't worry about your boy Johnny Mac. He has adopted all the hard right philosophies for his run at the white House, and Palin couldn't be more to Pat Robertson's liking. I hope she's pays attention over the next few months when they coach her.... In an interview she gave before getting nominated she talked about Iraq being a war fought over oil... She didn't know the story about WMD, islamic terrorism, and murderous dictators was still being put out there by Bush and crew. She's a quick study though she's softened her stance on climate change so middle america can justify keeping that dirty black man from the white House.